What is Ozone Therapy
Our Ozone therapy services optimize oxygen utilization at the cellular level. With repeat sessions, studies have proven this therapy to fight bacteria, viruses, fungi and many more invasive microbes.
Benefits Of Ozone Therapy
- Strengthens the immune system
- Helps cleanse the liver
- Improves circulation
- Helps fight infections
- Useful for anti-aging
- Helps manage chronic fatigue syndrome and stress related illnesses
- Supporting therapy for cardiovascular disease
- Assist viral illnesses such shingles
- Improves healing of wounds, acne, psoriasis & eczema
- Supports diabetes therapies
- Joint stiffness
- Stimulates the immune system, speeds healing
- Helps normalizes hormone and enzyme production
- Reduces inflammation
- Reduces pain, calms nerves
- Improves memory and brain function
- Scavenges free radicals
- Stimulates production of protective cell enzymes
- Increases tissue oxygenation
- Increases production of ATP, resulting in more energy and faster recovery
- Delays the onset of aerobic fermentation of sugar in the cell, reducing lactic acid buildup
- Reduces swelling, bruising, and pain from injuries and speeds healing.
Types of therapies
- Vaginal insufflation – Benefits any gynecological issues.
- Rectal insufflation – Improves ozone absorption to liver and other major organs.
- Ear insufflation – Benefits ears, sinuses, eyes and brain
- Drinking water –Cleans teeth, prevents dental infections and gingivitis.
- Funneling or bagging – The immediate area
- Ozonated olive oil – Topical use for skin.
- Breathing Ozone through Olive oil
Since ozone therapy was first practiced in the 1880s, many methods of administering ozone have been developed. Comprehensive Assessment is necessary with suggestion or recommendations to consider for highest beneficial outcomes. Assessments includes organ voltage testing, muscle strength testing, polarity and symptoms review, resource suggestions, dental polarity/voltage, nutritional suggestion to sustain good health. Dr. Shallenberger has been teaching this Ozone Therapy Course for over 18 years to physicians and practitioners from around the world. This course is the most comprehensive ozone course offered in the world, and the only accredited Ozone Therapy Course in North America. The course is certified by the AAO – American Academy of Ozonoetherapy. Ms. Georgia Heisser is a certified Ozone Therapy Practitioner taught by Dr. Shallenberger.
Ready To Start?
Book an appointment to get started!